Mental Health Therapist (Telehealth Only)
Brighter Day Counseling Services is seeking a Full/Part-time Clinician to come join the practice!
- Meets with clients on a weekly basis to provide individual, group and family therapy.
- Creates individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances.
- Conducts ongoing assessments of patient progress.
- Maintains thorough records of patient meetings and progress.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality.
- Contributes to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Licensed/Master’s Level Therapist (LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
- Professional liability insurance plan at minimum $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Experience working in an outpatient mental health practice
- *Must be able to work at least one night a week*
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
Wage and Benefits:
- $25.00-$55.00 an hour
- Supervision provided towards licensure
Use the contact form below to express interest.
Get In Touch
Ambler, Pennsylvania 19002
Mon – Fri: 10am – 9pm
Weekends: 10am – 3pm